District VIII Get Involved
Volunteers Power CASE
Each year, hundreds of advancement professionals volunteer with CASE District VIII through opportunities to:
- Serve on the CASE VIII cabinet and advisory groups,
- Participate with the annual conference or a regional program as a part of a committee or as a speaker,
- Evaluate the good work of the district membership as a judge for the Circle of Excellence awards.
CASE VIII volunteers are at all stages in our advancement careers, from newcomers to senior-level practitioners. We work across the advancement disciplines—alumni relations, communications/marketing, philanthropy/development, and advancement services. As CASE VIII is the largest district geographically, we hail from Oregon to Alaska and from Manitoba to Yukon Territory.
Click below to learn more and sign up to volunteer today!
- Volunteer Leader (Serve on the District VIII Cabinet)
- Conference or Regional Volunteer (serve on a committee that helps to design and execute the annual conference or growing regional program)
- Conference or Regional Speaker (share and present your knowledge and experience on topics important to membership)
- Awards Judge (serve as a judge for our awards program)
Wherever we are and whatever role we play, we are the engine for everything CASE VIII does. We drive the direction, develop and share best practices about our profession and deliver quality services to our peers. Along the way we gain benefits for volunteering by:
- Contributing to our profession
- Growing our networks
- Developing professionally
- Gathering new ideas and perspectives from outside our own campuses
- Building our careers
- Mentoring the next generation
- Giving back to our profession