Insights for Today’s Opportunities
Stay up to date on the active surveys, new reports, and learning opportunities available to you. See the most current resources now.
Gain access to valuable benchmarking data
By participating in a CASE Insights survey, you’ll help your institution gain easy access to personalized reports with peer comparisons, along with access to detailed data and additional opportunities. Free to members who are survey participants.
- Take a survey
- Access your individualized Summary Benchmarking report.
- CASE Insights data portal: Access comprehensive data from survey results. Learn how to create comparison groups and reports with online tutorials. Make the most of your data
Apply the CASE Global Reporting Standards
Develop greater knowledge about the ethical practices of the advancement profession.
- Review the CASE Global Reporting Standards now
- Sign up for the Global Reporting Standards Course
- Become a Global Reporting Standards Champion
Stay up to date on the latest research in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging, advancement innovation, and emerging trends. Members around the globe have access to non-benchmarking surveys and research, as well as regionally relevant findings reports.
- CASE Insights on Advancement Metrics that Matter (United States) in partnership with GiveCampus
- CASE Insights on Philanthropy (Australia and New Zealand)
- CASE-More UK Philanthropy in Higher Education
- CASE Insights on Philanthropy in Independent Schools (United States) in partnership with NAIS
- CASE Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Survey
- CASE Study of Principal Gifts to U.S. Colleges and Universities