CASE Standards Champions
Your firm can promote best practice and ethical standards in the advancement profession by becoming a CASE Standards Champion.
CASE Educational Partners can now purchase the CASE Standards Champion Subscription Package.
CASE Standards Champions receive:
- Access to the digital subscription of CASE Global Reporting Standards for key stakeholders within your company. Digital subscriptions are accessible via web browser and will be revised between printing of new editions.
- Training for your staff, including modules that focus on detailed changes between the previous 4th edition of the CASE Reporting Standards and Management Guidelines (2009) and the new edition of the CASE Global Reporting Standards (2021).
- Advance notification of upcoming revisions and/or editions to Standards, ensuring that as providers, your staff can provide comprehensive guidance to your clients and customers.
- An extensive slide deck with graphics and explanations to use in client presentations.
- The use of CASE Standards Champions badge in your channels (website, publications, etc.) indicating your company has joined the program and has undertaken further and more detailed training on the Standards.
- Your company name added to list of Standards-trained companies. This list will be included on the CASE website to help members identify where to look for Standards expertise. Standards champions will also be identified in the online Educational Partner directory.
- The ability to use CASE Global Reporting Standards content and copyrighted material in your company’s presentations, consultations, and marketing collateral (with CASE badge).
- A dedicated CASE contact provided as a resource for company-specific inquiries in addition to the abovementioned training.
Two-year CASE Standards Champion subscriptions are available for CASE Educational Partners at the following tiers based on the number of staff in your company: