CASE is renewing its commitment to increase the diversity of the advancement profession. Our goal is to help institutions connect with Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Gender diverse, Intersex, Queer, Asexual and questioning and allies to create future pathways for current and future advancement professionals of diverse backgrounds.
The long-term objectives are these initiatives are to:
- Establish best practices for LGBTIQA+ engagement and fundraising strategies via conferences, webinars and publications.
- Create LGBTIQA+ fundraising as a community of practice.
- Provide professional development and mentoring for LGBT professionals
To become involved:
- Volunteer to lead conference sessions on LGBTIQA+ subject matters
- Submit white papers, articles, research on LGBTIQA+ issues and topics.
- Submit diversity awards entrees on LGBTIQA+ for the Circle of Excellence Award Program