Targeted information. Personal service. Shared knowledge.
The Library is a hub for resources about the advancement field. Our four-person staff of professional librarians is highly knowledgeable about CASE products and services, as well as other print and online resources for advancement professionals.
Resources for COVID-19
The Library provides:
- Advancement Resource Catalog, a database of 15,000+ item records specific to advancement and education
- Subject Guides, resource collections for common advancement questions containing links to CASE publications, survey results, books and other materials providing a comprehensive reading list on each topic
- CASE Files that contain information on topics the Library tracks, such as largest gifts to education
- Samples, including alumni surveys, gift agreements, gift officer metrics, social media policies, strategic plans and more
- Ask the Library, personalized responses to information requests from our members globally on advancement topics such as fundraising, alumni relations and communications and marketing