For more than 40 years, CASE has been the preeminent provider of education and training for advancement professionals. Through in-person and online conferences, CASE has created myriad opportunities for learning and connecting—providing participants with new ways to think about the important work of advancement and keep up with innovations in the field.
Now, through CASE@Campus, your staff can join together to learn from recognized experts in all advancement disciplines: development, alumni relations, marketing communications, and management. Ideal for groups from 5-25, CASE@Campus offers a cost-effective learning opportunity customized to your institutional needs.
Topic areas include:
- Aligning institutional resources for fundraising success
- Understanding and enhancing diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Building brands that resonate with students, faculty, staff, and donors
- Developing effective management structures in independent schools
- Using data to strengthen advancement operations
CASE@Campus—delivered in person or online—gives each institution the ability to get key advancement staff together to focus on a critical issue area. Rather than one individual reporting back from a conference, summarizing what can be a very complex set of takeaways, CASE@Campus brings disparate parts of your institution into a setting where dialogue and exchange create greater mutual understanding—all with the guidance of seasoned and successful advancement professionals.
All CASE@Campus workshops are specifically tailored to your institutional needs and circumstances, within an innovative “best practices” framework.
Consider CASE@Campus when you:
- Need training delivered to five or more staff members
- Require customized content to address the specific needs of your institution
- Want greater discussion, dialogue, brainstorming, and alignment among staff members
- Seek maximum impact for your training budget
CASE@Campus: the most cost-effective advancement training available.