Congratulations to the 2019 winners!
CASE recognizes individuals and organizations who have provided extraordinary service to education and the advancement profession through its Distinguished Service Awards.
The 2020 Distinguish Service Awards nomination period is now open. The nominations period will close on October 2, 2019. Submit your nomination by clicking on the appropriate award below.
Distinguished Service Award Categories:
Why nominate? CASE Distinguished Service Awards:
- Represent an opportunity to steward high-impact volunteers on an international level
- Recognize institutions for their affiliation with individuals who demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and commitment
- Are judged by peers and colleagues
- Celebrate individuals who epitomize the profession's highest standards
- Focus attention on the exemplary, and by doing so, elevate the profession overall and establish a high standard of excellence