What is CASE?
CASE is the global non-profit membership association dedicated to providing leadership and support to more than 90,000 educational advancement professionals who work in alumni relations, communications, development, marketing, and advancement services, and who share the common goal of championing education to transform lives and society.
CASE membership is at the institutional level. Individuals from member institutions as well as guests can create and manage online accounts to register for events or purchase CASE resources.
Unsure about your institution’s membership status? Check our online directory.
Is your institution a member and you need access to member benefits and resources? Create an account.
Already have an account and need to update your personal information? Manage your account.
Is your institution not a member yet, but ready to join? Join online today.
If you are the membership coordinator for your institution, login to your CASE account to pay your annual membership dues.
Who can join CASE?
CASE membership is institutionally based. In accordance with CASE Bylaws, nonprofit educational institutions that are accredited by an agency recognized by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or a substantially equivalent accreditation agency in the case of institutions located outside the U.S. are eligible. We welcome:
- Universities, public and private colleges and liberal arts colleges*
- Community colleges, private colleges and trade schools*
- K-12 elementary and secondary education institutions, including independent, international, public, and private
- Non-profit or charitable organizations with missions that support education
- District or system offices
*Alumni associations, public K-12, and college/university foundations:
- Receive benefits when their institution joins.
- May choose to join as a separate entity if they wish (for an additional fee) if their institution is a member in good standing. Contact the membership office in your region for details.
What is the cost to join CASE?
Member institutions pay an annual base dues amount. Once an institution joins, all advancement staff employed by the institution are eligible to receive member benefits at no additional cost. Regional differences may apply.
Visit the online join page for more information.
What are the Benefits of Membership?
Members can take advantage of a broad and comprehensive collection of benefits that offer resources to help you enhance your career, build your team and strengthen your advancement operation.
Watch a 20-minute overview of CASE member benefits.