CASE Insights Data Portal
CASE members have access to the data portal as a benefit. Member access includes the past 20 years of CASE Insights on Voluntary Support of Education (United States) data and CASE Insights on Alumni Engagement data since 2019. Email the CASE Insights team to request a user account.
CASE Educational Partners & Other Corporations
CASE Educational Partners and other corporations can subscribe for a fee and gain access to the past 20 years of CASE Insights on Voluntary Support of Education (United States) data. EPs received discounted pricing as a partner benefit. Email the CASE Insights team to request a subscription quote. Please include your name, email address, phone number, and company name.
The CASE Insights team is working towards implementing single sign-on for the data portal so you can log in with your CASE member credentials. To ensure that your existing data portal account syncs properly with your member account and you retain any saved reports and comparison groups you created, your registered email address must be the same on your CASE member account and data portal account. Email the CASE Insights team if you have questions about updating your email address.
Insights for getting started:
- Get familiar with the CASE Global Reporting Standards. Learn more >
- Participate in CASE Insights surveys to access valuable data. Learn more >
Develop strategic priorities with these advanced reporting options from CASE Insights Solutions:
- Strategic benchmarking reports: In-depth analysis available for purchase that includes data from 20 peers of choice, the CASE Insights team, or a combination of both. Also included is a 60-minute, web-based review session with the institution. Learn more >
- Benchmarking cohorts: In-person meetings for Philanthropy, Alumni Relations, and Communications and Marketing practice areas are available for purchase. Learn more >
Help Guides & Videos
- Quick Start Guide: Covers the basics of navigating the data portal, using reports and comparison groups created by the CASE Insights team, and creating and editing your own reports and comparison groups.
- Quick Reference: Using the VSE Higher Education Core Data Report: This report created by the CASE Insights team appears on the data portal homepage under Recommended Reports. It includes more than 25 variables from the VSE survey. Users can copy and modify the report to include the institutions in which they are interested.
Finding Survey Variables
The following guides map the CASE Insights on Voluntary Support of Education and the CASE Insights on Alumni Engagement data collection to their respective variables in the data portal.