COVID Resources and Best Practices
As COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to spread, the Council for Advancement and Support of Education recognizes the importance of clear and accurate communications regarding the public health situation in the regions where our members operate.
CASE is committed to the health and well-being of our members, who form a supportive and enthusiastic global community of professionals. In normal circumstances, our members are eager to meet with their peers to exchange ideas, learn from each other, and advance education to transform lives and society. But these are not normal circumstances.
The CASE Statement on COVID-19 continues to evolve with every decision made.
All updates about CASE conferences can be found on the individual conference pages on the CASE website.
For inquiries about CASE Conferences, members can contact the CASE Member Support Center at 202-328-CASE  or support.case.org.
- The CASE Library is collecting resources and sample institutional responses on the COVID-19 Resources page.
- The Commencement Planning and Coronavirus Subject Guide is meant to assist members who are adjusting their commencement ceremony plans as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
- The Fundraising in a Crisis Subject Guide includes articles and books on how institutions can respond to crises and how they can become more resilient for the future.
- The Crisis Planning & Management Subject Guide helps members develop a crisis management plan and communications strategy that reflect their institutions' unique circumstances.
- The Crisis Communications & Management Sample Collection includes CASE award winners, crisis communications exercises and crisis communications and emergency response plans.
- The Emergency Aid Funds Subject Guide has resources to help members navigate issues surrounding emergency aid or hardship funds.
- CASE On Demand, your guide to the suite of online learning opportunities for advancement professionals.
- CASE's COVID-19 Community gives members an online forum to discuss the global pandemic with each other.
- CASE Europe's COVID-19 Discussion Group is a platform for European CASE members to share experiences, ask for advice and remain connected.
- CASE is working with our education and charitable sector partners to make the case for additional relief for educational institutions in COVID-19 legislation that Congress will be debating. As new coronavirus laws are implemented, CASE will post the latest summaries, resources, and alerts on the U.S. COVID-19 Response Legislation webpage.
- CASE’s normally scheduled Advancement Weekly e-mail newsletter (sent every Monday) will include links to stories and resources about COVID-19 and continue to provide resources from within and outside CASE on how to help advancement professionals do their jobs.
- CASE launched a series of community conversations called CASE ToGather in response to the needs of our members as they face a unique set of challenges posed by the COVID-19 crisis. To learn about and participate in other on-going conversations, please visit CASE Communities.
- CASE xChange is a new podcast for the voices of CASE that will connect you with ideas, best practices, and innovations in advancement.
- As the COVID-19 crisis unfolds, our corporate partners continue to provide guidance and support. The CASE Educational Partners have shared their COVID-19 resources in an effort to assist institutions during these trying times.
- Chapel & York announced the launch of an emergency program to accelerate the process through which charitable organisations can receive urgent funding. Offered through Chapel & York foundations in the UK, US, Netherlands, Singapore, and Hong Kong, charities can apply for an emergency membership, free of any membership or evaluation fees, allowing them to offer their international donors an immediate and effective method for giving.
- Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn for other news and announcements.