Volunteer Conference Speaker Opportunities
CASE conferences are designed and developed by volunteers who are CASE members, education leaders and other experts willing to share knowledge and expertise.
Volunteer speakers might find themselves:
- Guiding a topical breakfast roundtable discussion
- Speaking to a group of professionals in a conference breakout session
- Serving on a panel during a large plenary session
- Delivering a Web-based program from anywhere with access to a land-line and computer with a dedicated Internet connection
CASE conducts numerous highly targeted conferences to help advancement professionals carry out their work in alumni relations, communications, fundraising and marketing on behalf of their institutions. Specifically, CASE conferences train advancement professionals in:
- Mastering skills and techniques
- Understanding advancement-related issues, trends and research
- Developing integrated strategies
- Learning about and sharing best practices
- Developing professional and strategic networks
Members of the profession are invited to submit proposals or recommend speakers for consideration at CASE conferences and online webinars. Please see list of current call for proposals below. Speakers are selected and supported by CASE staff and volunteer conference leaders.
Volunteer speakers should have direct experience and expertise in the topics they are addressing and be effective speaking before audiences of all sizes. They should be prepared to provide materials that will illuminate or support their presentation and should always plan to allow time to interact with conference participants as part of their presentations.
Current Call for Session Proposals
There currently are no open call for session proposals. Check back soon for future opportunities.