Volunteer CASE Author Opportunities
CASE welcomes proposals for Currents magazine articles and books.
- Currents, CASE's award-winning magazine, runs feature articles on a variety of issues important to advancement professionals, including trends in the field, case studies from different institutions, and information from research and surveys conducted by CASE's research division.
- Short features range from 1,500 to 1,800 words, and long features run up to 2,500 words. Each issue of Currents also includes regular columns of 900 to 1,100 words.
- Currents articles follow a journalistic and conversational style.
- CASE publishes practitioner-written books on a variety of topics for advancement professionals at all levels and in all disciplines.
- The length, format and delivery mechanism for CASE books will vary by book.
- View the CASE Book Proposal Guidelines.