Social Media and Community
Social Media and Community has been postponed. The CASE conference team is exploring virtual options to offer this content and facilitate peer engagement in late Spring/early Summer 2020. Click here for more information.
As the social media universe continues to expand, our schools and institutions have to engage and evolve at the same pace.
How are you listening to your audience members, responding to them, and giving them reasons to keep listening to you? Join us in Boston and go beyond social engagement. Learn to align your content strategy with your overall communications team's efforts and your institution's goals.
Join the conversation
This conference is designed for all levels of advancement professionals, given the now-ubiquitous nature of social media, its reach and impact.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn how to build a strategy for social media storytelling.
- Identify strengths of each social media platform.
- Review best practices from peers.
- Learn to connect with Millennials and Generation Z through social networks.
- Discover how to use various medias as content marketing platforms.
- Determine how to use social to launch an institution's brand.
- Understand how to use social listening to guide engagement and measurement.
Who Should Attend
- Web and social media strategists
- Enrollment professionals
- Digital communication experts
- Alumni engagement professionals
- Executives and administrators (vice presidents, school heads)
Meet Your Co-Chairs
Stephen App is the business development manager at Campus Sonar, a specialized social listening agency that matches high-value social media intelligence and engagement opportunities to organizational strategic initiatives. He is also the host of seasons 1 and 2 of the Hashtag Higher Ed Podcast, a bi-weekly podcast that explores new ways higher education marketers connect with audiences through content. Read More.
Ashley Budd is director of digital marketing for alumni affairs and development at Cornell University. She is based in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., working remotely for the university as a digital strategist and project manager for the division. She runs a small team based in Ithaca, N.Y., executing social media, digital content and digital marketing analytics. Read more.