Annual Conference on Prospect Development
Prospect development professionals provide the information and analysis that ensure an organization’s focus is on its most essential prospective donors.
This conference will examine how the role of prospect development professionals informs strategy within an organization, maximizes the bottom line of fundraising success, and enhances advancement processes.
Participants will walk away with a better understanding and appreciation for qualitative and quantitative prospect identification methods.
This conference is available for CFRE accreditation
- Discuss best practices in prospect development and its role in the advancement process.
- Highlight ways to tie prospect development to fundraising success.
- Analyze date and research regarding current and future trends and its impact on prospect management.
- Identify the relationship among prospect development, advancement services and frontline fundraisers to maximize participation and partnerships.
- Demonstrate organizational change strategies to champion your stewardship efforts
Who Should Attend
- Development research and prospect management practitioners
- Advancement services directors
- Data analytics and data modeling professionals
- Prospect development managers
- Those who supervise the development research or prospect management functions