Gather with peers to discuss the latest developments in campaign planning and execution. Facilitated group work will offer a chance for hands-on learning and real-world problem solving. Teams from the same institution are encouraged but not required.
Campaigns Workshop is available for CFRE credit
This conference is designed for professionals with mid- and senior-level responsibility.
- Discuss current best practices for planning and implementing successful campaigns.
- Build a robust volunteer and campaign leadership team for your institution.
- Analyze data and research regarding current and emerging trends in campaign planning, campaign communications and campaign implementation.
- Highlight perspectives from private and public, as well as large and small institutions.
- Illustrate how successful campaigns can advance your institution’s strategic initiatives.
Who Should Attend
You are encouraged to bring your entire campaign leadership team, including:
- Vice presidents, vice chancellors of advancement and chief development officers
- Campaign directors and staff
- Presidents, provosts, deans and other institutional leaders
- Chief communications officers
- Anyone planning for-or engaged in-campaigns for their institutions
Meet Your Chair
Rebecca Kocher is the Vice President for Advancement and Alumni Engagement at Wittenberg University. In her role, Rebecca is responsible for leading the alumni engagement and fundraising efforts to help Wittenberg University successfully launch and complete its Having Light comprehensive campaign. Rebecca has a passion for developing, implementing, and analyzing strategies to expand outreach with limited resources, as well as extensive experience in relationship-building and cross-divisional collaboration, all within a metrics-driven environment. With more than 16 years of experience in higher education fundraising, Rebecca understands and embraces the value of creating a metric-driven environment that includes high levels of accountability and a high-touch modeling method. Her advancement experience spans both public and private institutions in all phases of campaign execution, board management, operations development and goal setting. Prior to Wittenberg University, Rebecca served in various advancement roles at Bowling Green State University, Albion College and the University of Mary Washington. Prior to her career higher education, she worked for a private publishing company in Virginia focused on marketing and communications.