Annual Conference on Marketing and Branding
Join your colleagues to gain insights into how to start the process, bring your campus stakeholders with you, build the optimal organization, determine metrics that matter, and develop inspiring creative work that supports your effort.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn how to move seamlessly from the research to the creative components of your process.
- Review the roles and steps involved in the creative process.
- Find out how to win over your president or chancellor.
- Learn how to integrate the brand across the university.
- Discover how to organize and structure your marketing/communication department.
- Consider what marketing research is best for identifying your brand.
Who Should Attend
- Chief marketing officers
- Branding and promotions staff
- Marketing specialists
- Brand managers
- Marketing and communication division heads responsible for the university brand position
- Anyone who is considering launching, presently launching, or striving to launch a brand initiative
Register now to secure your spot!
$995 Early Bird* Member
$1,145 Early Bird* Nonmember
*Early bird ends March 15, 2019. Registration is online only. CASE accepts payment by check or credit card for conference registration fees.
Amma Marfo is a thoughtful yet incurably silly independent higher education professional, writer, and editor. She is a dynamic and sought-after speaker on topics such as leadership, group dynamics, creativity, and incorporating your values into your work and larger goals. She speaks on college and university campuses across the country, and has partnered with organizations like HubSpot, Wayfair, and General Assembly. You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram @ammamarfo.
Meet your Chair
Bill Campbell is the vice president of marketing and communications at Chatham University. He provides strategic leadership over the university's branding, marketing and communications activities in support of enrollment, fundraising, alumni engagement and more.
- While you're here