CASE runs on volunteer power.
Each year, more than 350 volunteer leaders serve on CASE boards and advisory groups. Another 3,200 advancement professionals volunteer their time as speakers, authors, conference planners, judges and more.
CASE volunteers are at all stages in their advancement careers, from newcomers to senior-level practitioners. They work across the advancement disciplines-alumni relations, communications, development and marketing-and around the world. They may serve a multi-year term on the CASE Board of Trustees or host a single session at a conference.
Whatever role they play, volunteers are at the heart of everything CASE does. They drive CASE's direction, develop and share knowledge about the profession and deliver services to their peers.
Why should you volunteer for CASE? CASE volunteers say they give of their time and talents in order to:
- Contribute to the development of the profession
- Grow their networks
- Develop professionally
- Get new ideas and perspectives from outside their own campuses
- Build their careers
- Mentor the next generation of advancement professionals
- Give back to their profession
You can volunteer—or nominate a colleague to volunteer—for a number of activities and roles that support CASE and the advancement profession.
- Interested in volunteering within the District V Awards Program? Learn more.
- Submit your nomination to volunteer with CASE District V—or nominate a colleague.