We're always eager to add new volunteers! Here are some of the opportunities that are available:
- To volunteer at the CASE District II Conference (session hosts, exhibitor concierges, special guests, or any other capacity): Contact conference organizers at email@example.com
- To serve on the Opportunity and Inclusion committee: Contact: Bridgette Bryant, CUNY, firstname.lastname@example.org
- To serve on the Venture Capital Fund committee: Contact: Lisa Hood, University of Guelph, email@example.com or Valerie DiRocco-Ruskin, University of Albany, firstname.lastname@example.org
- To help create community college programming: Contact: Doug Ferguson, Delaware County Community College, email@example.com Gretchen Wood, Monroe Community College Foundation, firstname.lastname@example.org
- To serve on the Communications and Marketing committee: Contact Matt Manfra, George Washington University, email@example.com and Emily Spitale, Temple University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- To learn more about establishing a CASE student/alumni chapter on your campus, see CASE Affiliated Student Advancement Programs.