District VI Annual Conference
As of October 1, 2022, CASE requires all attendees, exhibitors, and staff to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results prior to participating in person at any conference.
The CASE District VI Annual Conference offers a variety of speaker sessions and workshops across topics in advancement services, alumni relations, development, communications and marketing, and professional development within non-profit education organizations.
Whether you are new to the industry or a seasoned professional, and support an institution that is public or private, large or small, secondary, college or post-graduate – you’ll find the perfect track to learn from your peers, share insights and ideas, and take your shop to the next level.
Together we’ll continue to innovate, collaborate, and build partnerships to develop effective advancement practices in a changing education landscape.
Full participation in District VI is applicable for 7.5 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
- Develop best practices and examine key concepts for all sizes and types of institutions through educational content by peer institutions in the region
- Explore strategies that will advance your institution’s development, alumni relations, advancement services and communications initiatives.
- Enhance your professional network through intentional engagement opportunities.
Benefits of Attending
- Join regional colleagues to connect, share best practices, and network in person.
- Learn from the best in the district through key educational content.
- Disconnect from the office and invest in your professional development.
- Save on travel budgets by attending in nearby Denver.
Who Should Attend
Advancement professionals at all levels of their careers
Professionals in advancement services, alumni relations, communications and marketing, and fundraising
Newcomers to the profession
Executive leaders who would like to connect with their peer leaders across the region