Sponsor & Exhibitor Opportunities
- Advancement professionals at all levels of their careers
- Professionals in advancement services, alumni relations, communications and marketing, and fundraising
- Newcomers to the profession
Why Sponsor and Exhibit at the District II Conference
- Access to DISTRICT II member and non-member attendees
- Opportunities to connect with clients and prospective clients
- Visibility during the conference and on the conference app
- Recognition throughout the conference
- Opportunities to share thought leadership and expertise with attendees
Standard Benefits for Sponsors
- Company logo and name prominently displayed on signage
- Company logo projected in rotation on screen before all key sessions
- Logo and listing in the conference app
- Attendee opt-in/out listing provided pre- and post-conference
- Company logo in conference promotions and on conference website
EXHIBITING AT DISTRICT II
Number of Registrations
All exhibitors receive a piped and draped 8x10 booth, ID sign, skirted 6’ table, two chairs and a waste basket as part of their exhibiting booth package. Exhibitors also receive a listing in the conference app, attendee opt-in/opt-out listing both pre- and post-conference.
A hotel room is not included in your sponsor/exhibitor fee. Room blocks often fill before hotel deadlines, so make your room reservation early.
Interested in Sponsoring or Exhibiting at the District II Annual Conference?
Please complete the following:
Gloria Nehemiah, Manager, Sponsorship & Exhibits
OR: Corporate Relations