Travel Updates & Policies
Please review the CASE Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Disease
Please review the CASE COVID-19 Policies and Guidelines
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions
Please review the updated CASE Statement on COVID-19
Traveling from the United States: Please make sure to carefully review the requirements to travel to and from Canada. Below we have linked to the government sites with the most up-to-date information on entry requirements.
- International Travel to Canada
- Download ArriveCAN, and submit your mandatory travel information within 72 hours (72 hours for molecular tests and 24 hours for antigen tests), of your arrival to Canada. Information includes:
- Travel back to the United States
- Fulfill pre-entry test requirement
We recommend scheduling your Covid test to ensure timely results. Below we have linked some convenient testing locations for conference attendees:
- Switch Health Rapid Antigen Test with teleconferencing available via the Hyatt Regency Vancouver front desk.
- Vancouver Airport Testing Information
- Fairmount Hotel Testing Information – 2-minute walk from conference hotel