CASE District V Annual Conference: Reunited
The CASE District V Annual Conference provides the innovation, resources, and partnerships to develop advancement practices in a changing education landscape. Attendees will network and interact with the region’s thought leaders to exchange best-in-class practices in advancement operations, leadership, and strategy.
Join us for tracks in Advancement Services, Alumni Relations, Communications, Development, Executive Leadership, and Personal Development, to support attendees at all points in their career journeys, from new professional to executive leader.
Join us at the Sheraton Grand Chicago in December 2021!
Benefits of Attending
- Join regional colleagues to connect, share best practices, and network in person
- Learn from the best in the district through key educational content
- Disconnect from the office and invest in your professional development
- Save on travel budgets by attending in nearby Chicago
Who Should Attend
- Advancement professionals at all levels of their careers
- Professionals in advancement services, alumni relations, communications and marketing, and fundraising
- Newcomers to the profession
- Executive leaders who would like to connect with their peer leaders across the region