CASE District V Annual Conference: Reunited
This conference provides the innovation, resources, and partnerships to develop advancement practices in a changing education landscape. Attendees will network and interact with the region’s thought leaders to exchange best-in-class practices in advancement operations, leadership, and strategy.
Join us for tracks in advancement services, alumni relations, communications, development, executive leadership, and personal development, to support attendees at all points in their career journeys, from new professionals to executive leaders.
Join us at the Sheraton Grand Chicago in December 2021!
Benefits of Attending
- Join regional colleagues to connect, share best practices, and network in person.
- Learn from the best in the district through key educational content.
- Disconnect from the office and invest in your professional development.
- Save on travel budgets by attending in nearby Chicago.
Who Should Attend
- Advancement professionals at all levels of their careers
- Professionals in advancement services, alumni relations, communications and marketing, and fundraising
- Newcomers to the profession
- Executive leaders who would like to connect with their peer leaders across the region
Program Highlight: Opening Keynote
In this opening keynote, CASE President and CEO Sue Cunningham will reunite with two senior District V advancement leaders and CASE board members and engage in conversation about how they have led their teams and institutions since we were last together in December 2019. In particular, the conversation will explore the momentum they are experiencing now, how they have kept their teams resilient and inspired over difficult times, and their efforts to build and sustain change through renewed calls for social justice at our institutions and beyond.
Meet Your Chair
Bobby Dunlap is the director of alumni engagement at the Northwestern Alumni Association. He oversees the programs team, managing alumni education, career services, mentorship, kid-friendly, athletics, recent alumni, and student engagement. He started at Northwestern in 2014 as the associate director of recent alumni engagement, building programs and events to engage alumni who are ten years or fewer out from their undergraduate experience. He was promoted to senior associate director taking on the management of all recent alumni and student engagement. Prior to Northwestern, he served as the assistant director of student and young alumni relations at Loyola University Chicago and as the assistant director of student activities at Elon University. He has a Bachelor’s degree from Miami University in Ohio and a Master’s degree in Higher Education and Student Affairs from Ohio State.
- While You're Here