Advanced Development for Deans and Academic Leaders
The 2023 Conference for Advanced Development for Deans and Academic Leaders is now Sold Out!
Registrants who register once the conference is sold out will be placed on a waitlist. If you are on the waitlist, you will be notified by January 6 if you have been removed from the waitlist. Registration must be paid in full to join the waitlist. Please do not book travel until you receive confirmation that your registration is confirmed.
Enhance your development skills by working with senior leaders and academics on advanced fundraising techniques. In partnership with advancement colleagues, develop strategies for your program and your top-donor relationships through hands-on workshops targeted to your unique circumstances.
Full participation in Development for Advanced Deans and Academic Leaders is applicable for 11.4 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
- Analyze how data analytics and research can improve development success
- Discuss emerging trends in philanthropy and the impact to giving
- Develop best practices on how to build an effective donor pipeline
- Demonstrate organizational change strategies to champion your stewardship efforts
- Recognize how active listening and strategic thinking can positively impact fundraising initiatives.
- Strategize how to translate vision into fundraising priorities
Who Should Attend
- Academic leaders who attended the CASE Development for Deans and Academic Leaders conference, or who have major gift fundraising experience
- Deans and Academic Leaders who have major gift fundraising experience or increased fundraising responsibility
- Development officers who plan to attend alongside academic leaders from their institution
- Deans and Academic Leaders with increased fundraising responsibility