The registration fee is for a single-person access to the conference
- Registration is subject to 7% GST for Singapore registered organisations only.
- Registration(s) is/are not confirmed until payment is received.
Early Bird Rate
(Ends 16 February 2022):
(From 17 February 2022):
Register with your colleagues and SAVE!
- 20% fee reduction for 2 to 5 registrants from the same institution
- 30% fee reduction for 6 to 10 registrants from the same institution
- 40% fee reduction for 11 to 20 registrants from the same institution
- Registration must be made together online.
- The group discount will be applied automatically when you register online.
If a paid registrant cancels prior to a conference or online offering, CASE will issue a 100% registration credit that can be used within 12 months of the date of the event by anyone at the institution for any CASE programme. Requests for cancellation must be emailed to [email protected] at least two weeks prior to the start of the event. At in-person conferences, badge swapping is not allowed and credits will not be issued for no-shows or for cancellations made within two weeks of the start of the event.
* View CASE's global cancellation policy here.
Sharing of Personal Information
We would like to establish the understanding that by registering, you agree to share your particulars such as name, job title, institution/organisation, and email address with the rest of the delegates.
> Read the CASE Privacy Statement & Policy here.