Social Media and Community
How are you listening to your audience members, responding to them, and giving them reasons to keep listening to you? Join us in Portland and go beyond social engagement. Learn to align your content strategy with your overall commuications team's efforts and your institution's goals.
Join the conversation
This conference is designed for all levels of advancement professionals, given the now-ubiquitous nature of social media, its reach, and impact.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn how to build a strategy for social media storytelling.
- Identify strengths of each social media platform.
- Review best practices from peers.
- Learn to connect with millennials and Generation Z through social networks.
- Discover how to use various medias as content marketing platforms.
- Determine how to use social to launch an institution's brand.
- Understand how to use social listening to guide engagement and measurement.
Who Should Attend
- Web and social media strategists
- Enrollment professionals
- Digital communication experts
- Alumni engagement professionals
- Executives and administrators (vice presidents, school heads)
Register now to secure your spot!
Early Bird* Pricing
*Early bird ends March 15, 2019.
Registration is online only.
CASE accepts payment by check or credit card for conference registration fees.
Meet your Chair
Tyler A. Thomas
Tyler Thomas builds award-winning brand engagement for the "BIG RED" brand. He directs the university's strategic functions integrating social media, videography, photography, project management, and graphic design to deliver an effective communication strategy and editorial plan. He is a national presenter on social media and a self-proclaimed foodie. He authored Nebraska Beer and writes regularly for local publications.
Thomas holds a master's degree in higher education administration from the University of Nebraska and teaches digital content strategy at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Journalism.
Hotel & Travel
The conference hotel is sold out.
This conference will be held at
Hilton Portland Downtown
921 SW 6th Ave
Portland, OR 97204
You may still register for this event after the discounted hotel deadline has lapsed.
- While you're here