Institute for Senior Communications and Marketing Professionals
Take time away from the office to recharge and join your peers for a thoughtfully designed discussion on these big issues facing the industry. This institute takes an in-depth look at building strong shops that thrive, that successfully accomplish the tasks at hand, and help elevate their institution's brand.
Through interactive discussion and collaboration, attendees will tackle subjects such as partnering with leaders across campus, measuring success, hiring and growing your staff, and communicating the value of education to your audience.
This conference is designed for communications and marketing professionals with senior-level responsibility who are involved with institution-wide marketing and communications strategy and decisions.
Benefits of Attending
- Share best practices and build a professional support network of peers.
- Learn from esteemed faculty members as well as attendees with varied expertise on both day-to-day and big picture issues.
- Discuss the changing face of institutional leadership, and focus on skills needed to excel in the current environment.
- Gain insight on how to work with other leaders on campus to maximize impact.
- Best practices on how to handle crisis communication situations.
- Strategies on how to best communicate the value of higher education to internal and external audiences.
Who Should Attend
- Associate vice presidents
- Associate vice chancellors
- Chief marketing officers
- Chief communications officers
- Executive directors
- Vice presidents
- Vice chancellors
Meet the Chair
Binti Harvey is a seasoned relationship builder, strategist, and change manager with a significant record of accomplishment empowering leaders, teams, and institutions to successfully advance reputational and financial goals. Ms. Harvey is the Vice President for External Relations and Institutional Advancement for Scripps College, a prestigious women’s and liberal arts institution and a member of the Claremont Colleges. In her role as chief fundraising and marketing and communications officer, she is responsible for developing and executing programs to amplify Scripps’ brand, increase philanthropic support, and deepen constituent engagement to advance the College’s mission.