Institute for Senior Alumni Relations Professionals
Designed for advancement professionals with senior-level responsibility, this conference is an opportunity to focus on alumni relations best practice through an interactive and customized conference program that ensures attendees explore their institution’s top priorities.
Take time away from the office to recharge and join your peers in St. Petersburg, FL to collaborate on big issues facing the industry.
Benefits of Attending
- Focus on alumni relations best practice through a customized conference program that ensures attendees explore their top priorities.
- Engage in a strategic planning exercise with a 2025 alumni relations landscape in mind.
- Analyze varied metrics to optimize successful outcomes.
- Review and analyze efficient and effective online engagement channels.
- Collaborate with Institute for Chief Development Officers and Institute for Senior Communications and Marketing attendees through joint networking and conference sessions.
- Develop strategies for working within integrated advancement models.
- Share best practices and build a network of support with peers.
Who Should Attend
- Alumni association presidents & CEOs
- Associate vice presidents
- Associate vice chancellors
- Executive directors
- Vice presidents
- Vice chancellors
Meet Your Chair
Rick Davis, vice president for alumni relations and annual giving, joined Northeastern University in May, 2015. He serves as lead strategist who has reimagined alumni relations with an integrated advancement objective to cement robust global network nodes of connectivity positioned throughout key strategic areas around the world. Since 2015, close to 20 global communities have been either refurbished or recreated to match Northeastern's growing global footprint. Read more.