Annual Conference for Publications Professionals
Join us in Philadelphia, to discuss important current issues related to publishing for advancement.
This conference is designed for professionals with mid- and senior-level responsibility.
Participation in this conference will prepare attendees to:
- Integrate art and images to tell compelling stories.
- Maintain a consistent voice that resonates with audiences.
- Find great inspiration from unexpected sources.
- Explore new synergies between print and multimedia.
- Incorporate proven and emerging practice in student recruitment.
- Stay on top of emerging trends in the world of publications.
Who Should Attend
- Newcomers to advancement
- Mid- to senior-level publications professionals
- Art directors and designers
- Publications managers
- Communications directors
Register now to secure your spot!
$995 Early Bird* Member
$1,145 Early Bird* Nonmember
*Early bird ends March 15, 2019. Registration is online only. CASE accepts payment by check or credit card for conference registration fees.
Meet Your Chair
Matthew V. Jennings
Matt Jennings is the editor of Middlebury Magazine, a quarterly periodical published by Middlebury College. Under his guidance, Middlebury Magazine won numerous national awards for general excellence, editorial content and design; has been cited by education associations and journalism foundations for excellence in higher education reporting; and received national plaudits for its 2012 redesign by renowned creative director D.J. Stout.
- While you're here