Annual Conference for Media Relations Professionals
Join us in Philadelphia to discuss the rapidly changing media landscape and learn best practices for working with reporters in both traditional and digital media outlets. Sharpen your storytelling technique, and interact with expert panels of reporters, editors and media relations professionals.
This conference is designed for professionals with mid-level responsibility.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn how to make your message stand out.
- Improve your institution's media relations strategies and tactics.
- Hone message development, crisis preparedness and issues management techniques.
- Meet with top reporters and editors.
- Expand your network of colleagues within the profession.
- Learn how to better navigate today's highly fragmented media environment.
- Exchange ideas that can enhance the professional knowledge, standards and ethics of the media relations industry.
Who Should Attend
- Media relations directors, managers and writers
- Social media directors, managers and writers
- Public affairs/public relations directors and managers
- Communications directors, coordinators and specialists
- External relations directors and managers
- Public information officers
Preconference Workshop: Best Practice in Crisis Communications
Register now to secure your spot!
Early Bird* Pricing (by Aug. 2, 2019)
Regular Pricing (after Aug. 2, 2019)
Hotel & Travel
This conference will be held at
Hilton Penn's Landing
201 S Christopher Columbus Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Discounted hotel rate:
Any resort fees are waived for those who book their room through the CASE room block.
Book your room by:
August 20, 2019
You may still register for this event after the discounted hotel deadline has lapsed.
- While you're here