Summer Institute in Educational Fundraising 2022
Join us this summer to hit the books, review the basics, and start on your path to success.
Join the conversation #casesiefr
Hear what past attendees say about the Summer Institute in Educational Fundraising
“I wasn't sure what to expect out of SIEFR, having been in the profession for a few years already, but I was immediately blown away by the kindness and knowledge displayed by my colleagues and the thought leaders. I learned more about myself over that week than I had in the past year, and I feel empowered to become the change in my organization.”
“SIEFR was the perfect blend of presentations, role playing, advisee meetings, and networking that also still allowed you to cater the conference toward your specific role within development. I can't recommend attending the conference enough.”
“Having worked my entire career in corporate settings, this conference gave me a great complete overview of the fundraising process.”
“Prior to this conference, I wasn’t sure if fundraising was the right profession for me. This program reignited my passion for advancement as well as gave me the skills and network necessary to succeed. I cannot recommend it highly enough.”
“CASE SIEFR was a fantastic experience, and my supervisors relied on it to serve as the primary training for my new role in development.”
“Attending SIEFR was a transformational experience. I have never felt so hopeful and positive about higher education development and my future as a fundraising professional. I learned so much from the faculty and my peers, and realized I am capable of doing this good and important work. I highly encourage anybody pursuing a career in higher education advancement to attend.”
- Evaluate criteria that distinguish fundraising for major gifts, annual giving and donor relations
- Assemble a toolkit to support a more person-centered, relationship-based fundraising.
- Discuss how active listening and strategic thinking can positively impact fundraising initiatives.
- Enhance your interpersonal skills to build strong professional relationships
- Recognize how specific cultures influence engagement
- Research, The Cold Call & Your 1st Call/Visit
- Annual Giving Fundamentals
- The Art of Asking Strategic Questions
- Major Gifts Fundamentals
- Making the Ask
- The Art of Listening
- Stewardship and Donor Relations
- Trends and Opportunities in Educational Fundraising