Stewardship and Donor-Centered Advancement
Benefits of Attending
- Gain a greater understanding of the best practices of donor relations and stewardship and how to apply them in your own organization.
- Learn new ideas and approaches to engage, steward and cultivate your organization's donors.
- Discover how to build out or strengthen your donor relations program.
- Explore what motivates your donors.
- Ensure your donor relations program is campaign ready.
- Build a professional network through interactive discussions with colleagues at peer institutions.
- Address key issues impacting the advancement landscape.
Who Should Attend
- Donor relations and stewardship professionals
- Development officers
- Annual giving officers
- Relationship managers
- Advancement services professionals
- Senior advancement leaders
Meet Your Chair
Emily M. Rankin
Emily M. Rankin is the Assistant Vice Chancellor for Development at the University of California, Riverside. Emily joined the UCR Advancement team in 2017 and recently helped to successfully close the university’s first comprehensive campaign, surpassing the $300m goal, in December 2020. In her role, Emily is charged with overseeing the fundraising teams for seven of the university’s colleges and schools in addition to serving on the Advisory Committee on Campus Art. Emily is managing the first campus public art exhibition of all women sculptors which will open Summer 2021.