Social Media and Community
Boston, MA | March 18 - 20, 2024
Social media is now an important component of any communications strategy. How are you educating colleagues and advocating for its best use? Join us at the Social Media & Community conference to explore how we can make strides together to grow the field, improve on the day-to-day work, and demonstrate how social media can effectively support institutional goals.
- Strategize on creative and dynamic methods using social media to engage internal and external stakeholders.
- Describe how social media can support crisis communication and risk assessment.
- Develop a process to align resources to achieve brand awareness through social networks.
- Analyze data and research regarding current and future trends in social media.
Who Should Attend
- Web and social media strategists
- Enrollment professionals
- Digital communication experts
- Alumni engagement professionals
- Executives and administrators (vice presidents, school heads)