Principal Gifts & Stewardship
Explore new and creative ways to refresh and reinforce your understanding of what inspires truly generous individuals to partner with your institution.
Discover the concepts of donor-centered fundraising, learn how they fit into an overall development program and identify strategies for incorporating them at your institution. Participants will learn from seasoned practitioners how integrated philanthropic planning can increase not only dollars raised but a donor’s commitment and dedication to your institution.
This seminar series is designed for advancement professionals engaged in individual fundraising with generous donors or who oversee others engaged in this work.
Benefits of Attending
Participation in this program will prepare attendees to:
- Integrate major/principal gift planning techniques in donor development strategies.
- Gain the facts on why your institution's success will depend more on person-centered, relationship-based fundraising.
- Learn the concepts and requirements that distinguish fundraising for the largest gifts of a lifetime from annual and campaign fundraising.
- Refine and enhance your own listening, questioning, decision-making and other essential skills for largest-gift fundraising.
- Engage online in interactive discussions and build a network of peers.
- Address key issues impacting the changing advancement landscape.
Who Should Attend
Registration is online only. CASE accepts payment by check or credit card for conference registration fees.
All prices shown above are in U.S. Dollars. If your preferred currency is not USD, the fee will display in your preferred currency at the start of the registration process. CASE accepts USD, CAD, AUD, SGD, EUR, and GBP.
Register Online and Pay by Credit Card
Online registration requires login.
For Further Assistance
If you need assistance or to request an invoice, please visit the member support center, M-F, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. ET.