Since 2011, DRIVE/ has guided thousands of professionals in capturing, managing, and analyzing data to gain insight, drive better outcomes, operate efficiently, and achieve their missions.
The power-packed DRIVE/ program delves into data management, mining, analytics, visualization, governance, artificial intelligence, and so much more. Learn from industry experts and peers, explore technologies through interactive sessions, and meet solutions providers who are leading the charge in transforming data into action.
Data— empowering nonprofits to harness the power of data to achieve
Results— producing outcomes while ensuring data security and privacy through
Intelligence— gaining insight to make better business decisions and delivering
Value— to those in the data field and leaders using data via
Education— staying ahead of evolving and emerging technologies
- Analyze how data analytics and research can improve outcomes
- Develop strategies for using data to implement strategy and drive decisions
- Discuss the CASE Global Reporting Standards and develop strategies on setting up robust models of reporting
- Explore how to use data analytics to drive cultural change
- Review ways to diversify processing and data management standards
Hear what past attendees say about DRIVE/
"For me DRIVE/ was an amazing opportunity to start building my network. I have a long list of people now that I can go to and learn from, ask questions of, and think about how to do things differently."
“DRIVE/ is one of my favorite conferences. It brings together global experts who share knowledge on a range of data topics, including analytics, visualization, management, governance, artificial intelligence, and so much more. We discuss the latest strategies, success stories, and advanced technological approaches to working effectively with data.”
"I’ve been to DRIVE/ before and it’s a very valuable conference for the work I do—it's very aspirational because I see all these institutions that are doing crazy cool things with their data, and it's great to take all these ideas back."
"I still remember my first time attending DRIVE/ in Seattle back in 2014. I was new to the field of development and was elated to discover that there were others who believed in the power of data and analytics to drive better decision making in educational advancement. I spoke with fellow newbies as well as seasoned veterans and came away with a stronger understanding of a range of issues and a rolodex of contacts, many of whom I stay in touch with to this day.”
Who should attend?
- Digitally driven leaders
- Development services and gifts and records professionals
- Advancement practitioners in alumni relations, fundraising, prospect management/research, advancement services, and marcomms
- Technologists in data: analytics, management, governance, visualizations, and/or artificial intelligence