Conference on Diverse Philanthropy and Leadership
Atlanta, GA | April 11 - 13, 2023
The Conference on Diverse Philanthropy and Leadership is co-presented by the African American Development Officers Network (AADO) and the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE).
This conference concentrates on growing philanthropic markets (i.e., ethnic, LGBTQ, young alumni) in development and strategies for effectively engaging with minority communities to help address misunderstandings and misrepresentations. In addition to sessions on philanthropy, we encourage submissions on enhancing management and leadership skills for professionals of diverse backgrounds.
- Discuss the impact of diverse philanthropy.
- Highlight best practices for effectively engaging diverse constituencies.
- Recognize workplace areas that require better accountability of DEIB metrics and how to facilitate change
- Strategize how to effectively engage community members and leaders as fundraising partners.
- Enhance your leadership and management skills and discuss best practices on managing relations at all levels.
- Demonstrate how data and research can provide useful strategies behind minority giving
Who Should Attend
- Advancement professionals—at all levels—who want to effectively increase their contributions and resources to their organization
- Diverse and majority advancement professionals serving and managing diverse constituencies
- Senior management professionals looking to develop and enhance strategies to attract and retain diverse employees, while creating an inclusive culture
This conference is designed for professionals with mid- to senior-level responsibility.
Our member community loves our conferences. Interested in joining CASE as a member and receiving event discounts?Join Case