Asia-Pacific Institute in Educational Fundraising
AUD 800: CASE Member (Early Bird, till 21 July 2021)
AUD 1,000: CASE Member (Regular, from 22 July 2021)
AUD 1,300: Non-Member
Note: The fee is for a one-person access to the live online institute.
> Registration has closed. For enquiries, please contact Ms May Ng at [email protected].
The Asia-Pacific Institute in Educational Fundraising (APIEF) is back online!
Delivered through a variety of virtual plenaries, interactive tutorials, and elective sessions, you will return to work invigorated by knowing that you as an advancement professional can truly bring positive impact to your institution and community through philanthropy.
At APIEF, you can build a network of supportive peers whom you can lean on in your career journey. You can also learn from a stellar line-up of fundraising leaders with more than 50 years of combined fundraising experience!
- Receive practical training on key fundraising concepts and educational fundraising best practice alongside other professionals.
- Learn from expert faculty and speakers who will broaden your perspective, stimulate your thinking, and provide fresh perspectives on fundraising.
- Attend a wide range of plenaries and electives over 4 weeks including core sessions such as Annual and Regular Giving, Major Gifts, Campaigns and Ethics, among others.
- Access on-demand/pre-recorded sessions and a range of resources to further enrich your learning.
- Join a tutorial group - a great avenue for brainstorming, reviewing what you have learned and exchanging ideas with your fellow participants and faculty.
- Increase your confidence in a dynamic and interactive environment.
Who should attend?
- Newcomers to advancement and early career professionals
- Experienced advancement professionals seeking to gain better understanding of (educational) fundraising
"I really found the whole programme extremely useful and ultimately inspiring. It was a fantastic opportunity to learn from experienced fundraisers to discuss ways of overcoming the challenges all of us are facing, and facing the fears of fundraising, all the while also gaining numerous hints and tips on how to effectively engage with donors and build relationships. I found it really useful to focus on them as fellow people who want to make a difference in the world".
"Very practical and hands-on. I especially like the action plan".
"I'm new to fundraising and found it productive to learn from other people's experiences".
"This was the most inspiring series of insights - the last four weeks have positively reframed my worldview, and I feel so fortunate to have been part of it. All the experts were not only clearly the top in their fields, but they presented and interacted with such humour, grace, and generosity of spirit".
"I had the very best time and look forward to taking these learnings forward. Although it would have been such a treat to participate in person, the virtual experience allowed new ways to participate and learn which I enjoyed. This wouldn't have been possible without such knowledgeable, charismatic, and dedicated faculty and course administration. Thank you".
The online programme will be delivered weekly over a 4-week period on a Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Singapore time (SGT, UTC+8 hours), commencing on 1 September and ends on 22 September.
View the latest programme here. More details will be made available progressively.
Vice President, University Advancement
Seton Hall University
Chief Advancement Officer
Head of Philanthropy
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
Pro Vice-Chancellor (Advancement)
The University of Queensland
(Crystal Apple Winner)
Chief Philanthropy Officer