Know Before You Go
- Get approved for attendance by uploading your proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results to CrowdPass, a third-party health clearance site.
- To provide proof of vaccination: Upload a photo of your COVID-19 vaccination card to CrowdPass. Use THIS LINK and once there, create a login and upload a photo of your vaccination record. Your vaccination proof must be uploaded to CrowdPass no later than 24 hours prior to the conference start. CASE will receive a report furnished by CrowdPass that will tell us your approval status and your check-in to the conference will be seamless.
- If you cannot provide proof of vaccination, provide proof of negative COVID-19 test results. Upload a photo of your negative rapid antigen test to CrowdPass. Use THIS LINK and once there, create a login and upload a photo of your negative antigen test results. The test must be taken within 24 hours of your arrival to the conference and at least 4 hours before checking in to the conference. Do not bring your test results to the registration desk. All proof of negative rapid antigen test results must be uploaded to CrowdPass. CASE will receive a report furnished by CrowdPass that will tell us your approval status and your check-in to the conference will be seamless.
- Masks are welcome but not required. Please understand and respect that wearing a mask is a personal and individual choice of your fellow conference attendees. Bring an extra in case it gets hot and bring hand sanitizer for navigating through the venue.
- Get excited. CASE is looking forward to hosting you and we hope you are eager to see and learn from each other safely and responsibly. We will follow all safety precautions put in place by the city and the hotel property. You can find additional safety measures and answers to frequently asked questions on the Travel Updates & Policies page.