Annual Conference on Marketing and Branding
Please save the date for next year when the conference will be in Chicago, IL from June 24-26, 2024.
We will reach out to those currently on the waitlist by June 7th at the latest. If we are unable to accommodate those on the waitlist, fees will be refunded in full. Joining the waitlist does not guarantee a place at the conference and we are unable to provide advance notice of when and if a space might become available. Please do not book your travel until a space becomes available and you are notified by CASE.
Building a strong brand for your institution has never been more important. Balancing the reality of your campus with the overwhelming nature of being a marketer today, this conference will help participants identify, explain and integrate the key ingredients to creating, sustaining and measuring the impact of a successful brand strategy and market position. Join your colleagues to gain insights into how to start the process, bring your campus stakeholders with you, build the optimal organization, determine metrics that matter and develop inspiring creative work that supports your effort.
This conference is designed for professionals with mid-level responsibility.
- Define the core competencies needed to transition from research to the creative components of your marketing or branding campaign
- Identify the components involved in the creative process.
- Demonstrate organizational change strategies to champion your president or chancellor.
- Develop a process to align resources to achieve brand awareness across the university.
- Prioritize responsibilities to better structure your marketing/communication department.
- Analyze data analytics and research for optimal brand awareness.
Who Should Attend
- Chief marketing officers
- Branding and promotions staff
- Marketing specialists
- Brand managers
- Marketing and communication division heads responsible for the university brand position
- Anyone who is considering launching, presently launching or striving to launch a brand initiative
Meet Your Chair
Lori Bachand serves as the statewide senior director of communications and marketing for the Community College League of California. She has more than 20 years in strategic planning and program implementation for higher education, with expertise in marketing, stewardship, special events programming, and advancement and campaign communications.
Lori serves on the CASE District VII Cabinet has been involved in planning CASE District VII and national conferences, including serving as the chairperson for the 2019 and 2020 Connect West conferences. Lori is Accredited in Public Relations by PRSA and holds bachelor's and master's degrees in communications from CASE District VII member institution Cal State Fullerton.