Annual Conference on Marketing and Branding
Building a strong brand for your institution has never been more important. Balancing the reality of your campus with the overwhelming nature of being a marketer today, this conference will help participants identify, explain and integrate the key ingredients to creating, sustaining and measuring the impact of a successful brand strategy and market position. Join your colleagues to gain insights into how to start the process, bring your campus stakeholders with you, build the optimal organization, determine metrics that matter and develop inspiring creative work that supports your effort.
This conference is designed for professionals with mid-level responsibility.
- Define the core competencies needed to transition from research to the creative components of your marketing or branding campaign
- Identify the components involved in the creative process.
- Demonstrate organizational change strategies to champion your president or chancellor.
- Develop a process to align resources to achieve brand awareness across the university.
- Prioritize responsibilities to better structure your marketing/communication department.
- Analyze data analytics and research for optimal brand awareness.
Who Should Attend
- Chief marketing officers
- Branding and promotions staff
- Marketing specialists
- Brand managers
- Marketing and communication division heads responsible for the university brand position
- Anyone who is considering launching, presently launching or striving to launch a brand initiative
Meet Your Chair
Lori Bachand is associate vice president for university communications and marketing at California State University, East Bay. She has more than 20 years in strategic planning and program impleme ntation for higher education, with expertise in marketing, stewardship, special events programming, and advancement and campaign communications.
Lori serves on the CASE District VII board of directors, has been involved in planning CASE District VII and national conferences, including serving as the chairperson for the 2019 Connect West conference. Lori is Accredited in Public Relations by PRSA and holds bachelor's and master's degrees in communications from CASE District VII member institution Cal State Fullerton.