AADO-CASE Conference on Diverse Philanthropy and Leadership
AADO-CASE Conference on Diverse Philanthropy and Leadership has been postponed and will transitioned into a virtual offering. Click here for more information on CASE’s cancelation policy and COVID-19 updates.
The Conference on Diverse Philanthropy and Leadership is co-presented by the African American Development Officers Network (AADO) and the Council for Advancement And Support Of Education (CASE)
This conference concentrates on growing philanthropic markets (i.e., ethnic, LGBTQ, young alumni) in development, while exploring minority wealth, philanthropic behaviors and diverse engagement strategies. The program also features sessions on enhancing management and leadership skills for development professionals of diverse backgrounds.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the impact of diverse philanthropy.
- Create strategies to engage community members and leaders as fundraising partners.
- Enhance your leadership skills.
- Gain skills for managing relationships at all levels.
- Learn best practices for fundraising from diverse constituencies.
Who Should Attend
- Advancement professionals—at all levels—who want to effectively increase their contributions and resources to their organization
- Diverse and majority advancement professionals serving, managing and soliciting diverse constituencies
- Senior management professionals looking to develop and enhance strategies to attract and retain diverse employees, while creating an open culture