The online Institute is delivered weekly over a 4-week period on a Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Singapore time (SGT, UTC+8 hours), commencing on 10 September and ends on 1 October. You can check the corresponding date and time in your locality here.
- Effective Donor Cultivation
- Making the Case for Support
- Negotiating the Gift (Advanced)
- Organisational Fundraising: Trusts, Foundations, Corporations
- Putting your Best Foot Forward: Keys to Career Success (& possibly World Domination)
- Being Effective in a Small Shop
- Keys to a Successful Prospect Visit
- Up Close with Major & Principal Gifts (Advanced)
Each participant will be assigned a tutorial group. Tutorial groups can still meet virtually outside the formal programme if they would like to have informal discussions or convene a study group with fellow delegates. Elective sessions are either delivered live or will be available on demand. Plenary sessions are delivered live.
CASE reserves the right to change the programme without prior notice.
CASE undertook a comprehensive assessment of our curriculum, and we developed a competencies model. To ensure that our educational programming provides a clear path to increased effectiveness, productivity, and professionalism, “competency clusters” were identified. Each competency cluster is composed of hard and soft skills, detailing the knowledge, skills, and abilities that result in positive performance outcomes.
Competency clusters for this online institute: Emotional Intelligence, Industry Expertise, Integrity and Professionalism, Relationship Building, Strategic Thinking