Institute in Alumni Relations
In addition to the sessions, participants will have the opportunity for small group conversations with speakers and peers to discuss topics in greater depth and exchange experiences and practical ideas.
Live Sessions Begin September 15.
Benefits of Attending:
- Four weeks of live interactive sessions and in-depth small group discussions.
- Access to curated on-demand learning opportunities and resources.
- Receive practical training in key concepts and review best practices for all sizes and types of institutions.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how alumni relations plays an integral role in advancement and beyond at an institution.
- Learn practical strategies that will improve and advance your alumni relations initiatives.
- Discuss the ever-changing landscape of alumni engagement metrics and ROI.
- The opportunity to make valuable connections with peers who you can call upon throughout your career.
- Make the most of your training budget with a first-rate and value-added program without the travel cost.
Who Should Attend:
- Professionals new to the field of alumni relations
- Experienced alumni relations professionals who are new to higher education
- Professionals with new alumni relations responsibilities
- Advancement leaders and anyone who wants to better understand alumni relations fundamentals
Meet Your Chair:
Cindy Fredrick is the associate vice president for engagement and annual giving at the University of Virginia. She joined the office of engagement as one of the founding staff members in 2006; following a 14-year career as executive director for U.Va.’s student volunteer center.