Inclusion and Talent Management Conference
Through a series of deep dives, discussions and key and surgery sessions, this conference will provide space to provocatively reflect on our individual and institutional practice and help define the agenda for activity for the coming years.
- Define what is meant by inclusive practice
- Address the difference between good practice and good intention
- Identify ways to develop and nurture a culture of equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging in your team and in your work
- Develop your interpersonal skills to build strong professional relationships when faced with environments that are challenging
Who should attend
- Aspiring Managers / team leaders
- Inclusion and Diversity practitioners
- Talent Managers
OIC: Opportunity and Inclusion Center
Advancement is the pathway to social change. CASE's OIC: Opportunity and Inclusion Center™ is answering the call to drive change and provide social justice solutions that will advance education to transform lives and provide educational attainment for all. The OIC is building a global network of scholars, advancement experts and advocates who critically evaluate the social norms, values and practices within advancement that stifle institutional change.