Strategic Goals and Objectives
CASE will ensure member loyalty and engagement by providing exceptional value, quality service and expanded opportunities.
- Segment and target activities and communications to create a personal CASE member experience and to strengthen a greater sense of community.
- Forge new partnerships, while strengthening existing ones to improve services, products and opportunities for members.
- Increase member and volunteer satisfaction, engagement and stewardship.
- Facilitate greater integration within CASE to ensure that staff understand and embrace their roles in delivering a consistent CASE brand experience.
CASE will be the leading global resource for professional development for an expanding, highly talented, diverse workforce framed by a professional lifecycle, a common curriculum and consistency of delivery.
- Address the growing need for a pipeline of professionals advancing education by creating and expanding awareness of the professions as attractive career opportunities.
- Respond to the challenge of diversifying the community of professionals advancing education by developing services that enable institutions to recruit and retain professionals of diverse backgrounds.
- Develop the profession using a lifecycle model (entry, mid-level, management, leadership) that responds to the changing career path needs of members.
- Enhance CASE talent development to ensure staff engagement and organizational achievement of goals and priorities.
CASE will be the leading voice on issues of interest to education leaders and professionals whose work advances their institutions.
- Serve as a primary resource for data and benchmarking.
- Serve as a primary resource for original research.
- Serve as the leading source for expertise and best practice identification and dissemination.
- Advocate on behalf of those working to advance education and on behalf of issues important to their institutions.
CASE will play a pivotal role in advancing education globally by engaging with key stakeholders to build educational capacity, impact and success across the world.
- Demonstrate the benefits of global engagement and champion a CASE mindset that supports and informs all CASE work.
- Engage proactively with partners who have a global footprint to develop, deliver and support work that will have the greatest impact.
- Grow membership worldwide.
- Develop greater opportunities internationally for senior volunteers to help build educational capacity, impact and success.