The beginning of a reimagined CASE. We are committed to consistently delivering a quality experience for our members worldwide.
Here are key accomplishments from the plan:
- Articulated the CASE brand proposition, which will influence a member-focused website redesign.
- Launched the Independent School Leadership Group, a new community of chief advancement officers at high-performing independent schools.
- Launched the CASE Advancement Internship Program.
- Restructured the Education division (CASE conferences and research) to meet the evolving needs of our members.
- Convened a task force of practitioners to begin defining metrics to measure alumni engagement.
- Enhanced advocacy efforts through the creation of the CASE Advocacy Network.
- Gathered 10 senior global higher education leaders in Singapore to propose "10 Big Ideas" for how CASE communities can work in partnership with them to ensure success.
- Launched a Global Fellows project to develop a new, senior community of volunteers to help CASE deliver its ambitions.
- Launched the e-Mentoring platform, which provides virtual, online opportunities for professionals at all levels, worldwide, to knowledge-share and enhance their careers.