Every plan involves making choices. Decisions will need to be made about what we will focus on and what we need to let go. We are choosing to refocus our efforts and resources, in order to assist others to the best of our abilities. The first year of this plan will see us designing the operational plan to support our reimagined direction and to determine just that.
Central to our implementation will be two overarching drivers: technology, and governance and volunteer leadership. To that end, we will:
- Reimagine CASE’s governance to reflect and empower an effective global organization.
- Develop a strategic technology plan that identifies and delivers innovative technologies that support CASE’s strategic and operational goals and transform the CASE member experience.
So what will it cost and how will we pay for it?
The strategic plan currently includes more than 60 tactics, and there are about 10 game-changers embedded in those tactics that have the potential to significantly impact the bottom line. There is real work to be done this year:
- Analyze and test market feasibility
- Write business plans for the game-changers
- Identify expense and revenue potentials moving forward
- Project long-term ROI