CASE is devoted to providing quality products and services that address the needs of Historically Black Colleges and Universities. In support of this commitment, CASE and district leadership have created an HBCU Taskforce composed of District III HBCU member institutions focused on the unique and special needs of these institutions. In addition, the taskforce will engage in the exchange of collaborative ideas, resources and other efforts. The Task Force's priorities are to:
- Enhance the HBCU community, which serves as a shared space for questions, information and best practices.
- Provide professional development and training opportunities for advancement professionals, including HBCU leadership and trustees.
- Offer access to CASE resources designed to increase awareness of resources available to advancement professionals.
- Build the advancement profession by introducing the advance profession as a viable career option to students
CASE partners with other HBCU organizations such as:
- United Negro College Fund
- HBCU Philanthropy Symposium
If you would like to serve as an ambassador or receive updates on the HBCU Taskforce and its initiatives, please contact Cassandra Griggs, director of alumni relations & annual giving, Tennessee State University at firstname.lastname@example.org.