COVID Resources and Best Practices
As COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to spread, the Council for Advancement and Support of Education recognizes the importance of clear and accurate communications regarding the public health situation in the regions where our members operate.
CASE is committed to the health and well-being of our members, who form a supportive and enthusiastic global community of professionals. In normal circumstances, our members are eager to meet with their peers to exchange ideas, learn from each other, and advance education to transform lives and society. But these are not normal circumstances.
The CASE Statement on COVID-19 continues to evolve with every decision made.
All updates about CASE conferences can be found on the individual conference pages on the CASE website.
For inquiries about CASE Conferences, members can contact the CASE Member Support Center at 202-328-CASE  or support.case.org.
- The CASE Library is collecting resources and sample institutional responses on the COVID-19 Resources page.
- The Fundraising in a Crisis Subject Guide includes articles and books on how institutions can respond to crises and how they can become more resilient for the future.
- The Crisis Planning & Management Subject Guide helps members develop a crisis management plan and communications strategy that reflect their institutions' unique circumstances.
- The Crisis Communications & Management Sample Collection includes CASE award winners, crisis communications exercises and crisis communications and emergency response plans.
- CASE's COVID-19 Community gives members an online forum to discuss the global pandemic with each other.
- CASE Europe's COVID-19 Discussion Group is a platform for European CASE members to share experiences, ask for advice and remain connected.
- CASE is working with our education and charitable sector partners to make the case for additional relief for educational institutions in COVID-19 legislation that Congress will be debating. As new coronavirus laws are implemented, CASE will post the latest summaries, resources, and alerts on the U.S. COVID-19 Response Legislation webpage.
- CASE’s normally scheduled Advancement Weekly e-mail newsletter (sent every Monday) will include links to stories and resources about COVID-19 and continue to provide resources from within and outside CASE on how to help advancement professionals do their jobs.
- Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn for other news and announcements.
- Inside Higher Ed: How higher education is reacting to the new coronavirus pandemic.
- Chronicle of Higher Education: The Coronavirus Is Upending Higher Ed. Here Are the Latest Developments.
- Education Dive: How is the coronavirus impacting colleges and universities?