CASE-NAIS Independent Schools Conference 2023
SAVE THE DATE: The 2024 CASE NAIS Conference will take place January 21-23, 2024 in Austin, TX.
The CASE-NAIS Independent Schools Conference is the flagship advancement and development conference for schools globally. It is the must-attend, annual event for independent schools and advancement professionals.
Join hundreds of colleagues in New York City and address these critical areas:
- Innovation and institutional sustainability
How can schools continue to build a culture of philanthropy despite high inflation and recession fears?
- Data and research in philanthropy
How can schools use data and benchmarking to underpin strategic and fundraising efforts?
- Team and workforce development
How can schools boost employee morale and attract top talent?
Why You Need to Attend #CASENAIS
NEW for 2023
Build a solid foundation for your career. Designed to teach the elements of both independent schools and independent school advancement, the School Advancement Institute provides the coaching, mentoring, and content needed for newcomers and mid-career transitioners to succeed. The SAI includes four online sessions, registration to the CASE-NAIS Independent Schools Conference 2023, and an in-person intensive session prior to the conference start. Learn more.
- Discuss and explore best practices in independent school advancement
- Analyze and discuss current trends in educational philanthropy
- Develop strategies to grow and support your school’s advancement program
- Explore emerging trends and practices in alumni and parent engagement
- Identify and analyze data to measure constituent engagement
- Increase your understanding of the major giving and philanthropic process
- Enhance your network to build stronger professional relationships
Who Should Attend
- Heads of School
- Chief Advancement Officers
- Communications Officers
- Alumni Relations Officers
- Major Giving Officers
- Advancement Services Officers
- Anyone connected to educational philanthropy at an independent school