The Circle of Excellence nomination period is now closed. Winners will be announced June 10, 2020.
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good ideas come from every corner of the globe, and from every size and shape of advancement office.
The CASE Circle of Excellence Awards showcase hundreds of institutions whose talented staff members advanced their institutions last year through innovative, inspiring, and creative ideas.
The awards acknowledge superior accomplishments that have lasting impact, demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and deliver exceptional results. Some winners are showcased on the CASE website, in Currents magazine, and at various CASE conferences.
A new user-friendly award nomination portal simplifies the entry process.
- Start your entry here.
- Summarize your entry in 250 words or less.
- Complete the streamlined nomination form.
- Save and return to your entry before the deadline.
An early-bird submission date encourages you to save money by entering before Feb. 26, 2020.
Early-bird (by Feb. 26): USD $105
Regular Rate (by March 18): USD $125
New categories have been designed for institutions of any size or budget.
- Advancement Services Improvement
- Alumni Relations Improvement
- Student Recruitment on a Shoestring
- Marketing on a Shoestring
- And more.
How to Enter
Choose a Category
There are 100 categories organized into 15 award areas. Many entries meet criteria for more than one category, and you can enter as many categories as you wish.
Tip: Review the judging criteria and winners from previous years before starting your nomination.
Update Your CASE Profile
Make sure your title, institution and address are correct. Click on My Account in the upper-right corner of case.org to make any changes you would like. For assistance updating your profile, contact CASE Member Support.
Tip: Have a new colleague who doesn't have an account -- or forgot a password? Go to www.case.org/account to create a free account or check the status of an existing account.
Prepare your Nomination Materials
Nearly every category has the same standard entry questions:
- Provide a concise summary of your entry (250 words maximum)
- Methodology and Strategy: How did you accomplish your goals? Provide a list of no more than 10 key activities and/or decisions that were central to your success.
- Resources: Describe and detail how your resources were used (budget and staff)
- Outcomes: Describe your goals/objectives and how they were measured/met.
- What makes your entry distinctive?
(A few categories have additional questions specific to that award area.)
Tip: Entry materials for most categories are submitted entirely online, so have files ready to upload and/or hyperlinks to provide.
Submit your Nomination
Using our new online portal, entering and updating your information is easy. Use this link to get started or return to your nominations.
The portal accepts most file types and files up to 500MB. (For larger files such as videos, please provide a hyperlink.)
Prepare all of your entries and add them to your cart until you are ready to pay.
Tip: You now can easily copy nomination information from one category to another, if you want to enter the same item in more than one category.
Pay for your Nomination
Once you are satisfied that your entry materials are complete, follow the prompts to check out and pay for your entry. All payments must be made online via credit card. CASE does not issue invoices or accept purchase orders.
- Once you have paid for your entry, you can not make any changes to the nomination.
- It will take approximately 60 minutes after you make your payment for it to be recognized in the system.
Tip: Want to pay for multiple entries? Leave them in your cart until you are ready to pay for all of them, which you can do at once.