About the Circle of Excellence Awards
The Circle of Excellence Awards showcase outstanding work in advancement services, alumni relations, communications, fundraising, and marketing.
The awards are open to professionals working at CASE member colleges, universities, independent schools and their affiliated nonprofits around the world.
What’s changed for 2022
Based on recommendations from an Awards Task Force of CASE volunteers and staff, the 2022 Circle of Excellence Awards are quite different. Changes are designed to make it easier and more affordable to enter. Among the highlights:
- Each entry will be considered for global recognition (Gold, Silver, Bronze) AND for district or regional recognition (Best of CASE Europe, Best of District V, Best of CASE Asia-Pacific, etc.).
- Two new award areas: Leadership and Engagement.
- More video and online events categories.
- Several categories where you enter based on your staff/CASE roster size.
- Every category description has been updated, with expanded judging criteria and, in many cases, fewer questions to answer.
- Because of the transition away from separate US/Canada district awards, the window for eligibility has expanded for this year only. Unless otherwise noted, 2022 Circle of Excellence entries should be original work that was produced or completed between July 1, 2020, and Dec. 31, 2021.
Nominations closed March 16, 2022.