About the Circle of Excellence Awards
The Circle of Excellence Awards showcase outstanding work in advancement services, alumni relations, communications, fundraising, and marketing.
The awards are open to professionals working at CASE member colleges, universities, independent schools and their affiliated nonprofits around the world.
Key Details for 2023
- Circle of Excellence opens Jan. 11, 2023, and closes March 15.
- Enter categories for your staff size. Because teams of any size can achieve excellence, CASE’s Circle of Excellence Awards offer categories by staff size. Enter categories for less than 10 staff, 10 to 25 staff, or greater than 25 staff (based on CASE roster).
- Awards will be judged locally and globally. In 2022, CASE implemented a new awards system in which each CASE region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America) and North America districts considered nominations submitted by their local institutions for their “Best of” recognition. These Best of District/Region are back for 2023.
- Save by submitting early. Save $100 by submitting entries by Feb. 1, 2023.
- Explore 100 categories to enter, including engagement (student, targeted constituency, and volunteer engagement), leadership (change management, diversity, and talent management), and more.
- Unless otherwise noted, 2023 Circle of Excellence entries should be original work that was produced or completed between January 1, 2022, and Dec. 31, 2022.
Nominations open January 11, 2023.